Saturday, May 16, 2015

Meet Miranda Lynn and her character from THE ORACLE’S VISION


Miranda Lynn

Meet Miranda Lynn and her character from THE ORACLE’S VISION

The Green Man by kimsol
  Today, I’m talking with Miranda Lynn, author of Destiny Finds Her.


Tell us about your latest Work In Progress and the main character.
Do you have a title yet, and if so, what will your book be called?
The Oracle’s Vision is the working title.
Who are you?  What is your name?
You can call me Jack
Are you a fictional or historical character?
A bit of both. Not many have seen me, but my story has traveled down through the centuries.
What should we know about you?
As little as possible, the mystery surrounding me is what keeps me alive. Oh and the magic is essential as well. I can say this, even if you have seen me you will have loved it, but won’t remember it.
Tell us about your story:  When and where is your tale set?
You can find me wherever the trees are thick throughout time.
What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
Well I ultimately want to be out from under the Fae King’s thumb. To live peacefully within the woods with a bit of mischievous activity every now and then. I also want to be able to pursue the feelings developing for a particular female without the fear of death and end of the world hanging over our heads.
What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
Currently the Fae King and how he has twisted the Oracle’s vision are the main obstacles. As well as the fact that her sister wants to whisk her away to another realm.
How do I get a copy of The Oracle’s Vision?  Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released? 

My story will be available the end of July. 

Thank you, Miranda, for taking the time to talk with me.   

You can connect with Miranda Lynn at:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MirandaLynnBks
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MirandaLynnBks
Google Pus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MirandaLynnAuthor/posts
Website: www.mirandalynn.com
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Miranda-Lynn/e/B00P0D9X2S/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1




No comments:

Post a Comment