Saturday, May 24, 2014

KYRATHABA RISING by William Bryan Miller

KYRATHABA RISING by William Bryan Miller

 


This is the type of book that’s hard to do a review on because I don’t want to give anything away. The plot, or should I say multiple plots, keeps you going back and forth, which personally I love. It’s sci-fi without going into the dreary, unnecessary, technical details. There is no confusion of characters and I became involved in the story almost from the beginning. My favorite character didn’t make itself known until the end, Mephord. Before that, it was Grant Thompson. What he finds in the subterranean water system is mind blowing. Makes me wonder, What if?
Yes, it ends with a cliffhanger, but this is definitely a series I want to finish. There are so many questions that we, the Readers, need answers to. And there are enough twists and turns to keep anyone with an active imagination happy. I love the whole concept of Kyrathaba. I love computer RPG’s so this feeds my Mage/Ranger fantasy. Now you’ll have to read the book to find out what I mean.

If you like action adventure and sci-fi, this will be right up your alley. I give this book my 5 feathers. My poor goose is going to be bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment