Wednesday, December 10, 2014

AFTER ARMAGEDDON by Brian L Porter


AFTER ARMAGEDDON by Brian L Porter


Here’s another well-written collection of works by Brian L Porter.  There were several short stories in this collection that I really enjoyed.  The Significance of Cherries, Breathing to Death, Bodies in the Cellar and Megalith, to name a few.  My favorite, though, was Red Sky in the Morning.  I can just see the poor Captain and his crew as they endlessly wander the oceans, searching for any signs of survivors. 
At the back of the book is a preview of Under Mexican Skies.  Now I’ll have to add this one to my TBR list.  Just enough of a teaser to get me interested. 
There’s also a story by guest author Carole Gill, entitled Raised.  If you’ve yet to read her stories, you must give them a try, as she’s another gifted writer.
If you like odd and unusual, plus short stories, this book is for you.  I give it 4 feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment