Saturday, December 13, 2014

WHEN THE MUSIC ENDS by Simone Beaudelaire

WHEN THE MUSIC ENDS by Simone Beaudelaire 



The story revolves around two best friends, Sheridan and Erin, who are almost like sisters.  During the homecoming dance, events happen that change both of their lives.  Danny’s for the worst.  As the story progresses, Erin becomes the primary POV.  This is a wonderful tale of young love and also the tragedies in life that either make you stronger or tear you down. 
I thought the plot and the pace of the story was well done.  The characters are so alive and rich; they practically walk off the pages.  I really identified with Erin, being the unwanted and unworthy child.  And the demons that haunt you do bring around your worst self-fulfilled prophecies. 
This is a beautiful coming-of-age tale, and I look forward to seeing what happens for Sheridan in the following book.  I give it my 5 feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment