Wednesday, April 1, 2015

SHARON GIBBS and her character: CHRISTOPHER DU LAURENT


Sharon Gibbs


Meet SHARON GIBBS and her character: CHRISTOPHER DU LAURENT

Bound to Survive (The Magic Within Book 1)


Tell us the title of your Book:

Bound to Survive (The Magic Within Series Book 1)

Who are you?  What is your name?

Christopher Du Laurent.

Are you a fictional or historical character?

I'm a fictional character.

What should we know about you?

I'm 24, tall with black hair and brown eyes. I'm single. I live with my Uncle Albert and Aunt Rose. In The Dale. They took me in when I was just four after my family were slaughtered in the invasion. They are good kind people and I have followed my uncle's trade, Sword smith. My Uncle avoids trouble but I can't bear to watch others being persecuted.

Tell us about your story:

When and where is your tale set?


My tale begins in the land of Solencia, which used to be pristine I'm told. Now it bears the scars of war, but I see beyond that to the beauty of nature.

What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?

Ultimately I want freedom for the people of our land. To live without choice is to live as we do now, under oppression, ruled by a sword or threat of retribution.

What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?

What's standing in my way? Well an army for one, but they are no longer the great warriors they once were. Swilling drink like guzzling swine they are fat and lazy. You'll also meet a rude and arrogant Captain, Kovak Turr.  Not my favourite person.


Oh, did I mention a burly tyrant Lord Arnak and his Sorceress Athena. Yes, those two the people fear.

My friends and I are restless, sick of living this way. We face many dangers in our story but I'm sure you will enjoy coming along on this journey with us.

How do I get a copy of your book?

I believe my author said it was available on Amazon in both ebook and paper back.

Here I found the link: 


I believe our author is currently writing Book 2.

Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?

Yes the book is available. Apparently Sharon published us on 1st February 2015.

You can connect with my author, Sharon Gibbs, at the following places. Oh and check out our pics on pin interest.
CookieHQ Photo Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment