Tuesday, February 3, 2015

NEW 5 star review for THE SECRET OF EXCALIBUR

I don't toot my horn very much, but I will with this review.  It's on Amazon.

A wonderful meld of magic, paranormal powers and myth. What happened to Excalibur? Did it exist? Did Excalibur give Arthur special powers? I have always been fascinated by the story of King Arthur and Knights of the Round Table. This book takes me back to those original tales of legend or fantasy, I doubt if we will ever know which.

If you think this is just another Arthurian tale, you’re mistaken. It combines fantasy with intrigue and suspense and with the reality of the world we live in now. It takes you on a lovely trip through the English countryside to the lake where Excalibur is said to lie. The author must have done a lot of research on the book and it is very interesting to read all the legends of Excalibur.

The characters are full of quirks and you will find them amusing. I got a bit confused at the end with all the revelations, since there were Russian subs and aliens popping up. I feel like the story has been left dangling a bit at the end. I’m not sure whether it was intentional, and if we will be hearing more about Arthur Merlin soon but I do hope so. I wouldn’t mind meeting these characters again. I recommend this book to all lovers of fantasy and lore. Great job, Sahara Foley!




    #PAPERBACK  http://amzn.to/1wwyXfw


No comments:

Post a Comment