Sunday, June 28, 2015

Meet BK IRISH and his character from HOOD: PART 1

The Book of Heroes: Hood -5 Book Series PG-13

Meet BK IRISH  and his character from HOOD: PART 1


Hello BK, and thanks for stopping by.  I hear you're working on your first novel.  Do you have a title for it yet?

The Book of Heroes Series: Hood: Part 1
OK, so let's get to your character.  Who are you?  What is your name? 
Robin Miller
Are you a fictional or historical character?
Fictional
What should we know about you?
I am an alien from the planet Flaskton. I have the abilities of shape shifting in any species, bulletproof and I run faster than 3 cheetahs combined. I’m also a master in martial arts, sword fighting, and an expert Archer. My adopted family found me took me as a baby.
Tell us about your story:  When and where is your tale set? 
My tale is set in the Illinois/Missouri side and it is now during the present day.
What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
I am searching to find what my destiny is in this world of being the hero everyone wants me to be.
What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
Well I have to keep my identity a secret from the world but also I really don’t know who I am just yet. Also my lack of confidence and my love for the girl of my dreams, Alice.
How do I get a copy of your book? Is it available now or when can we except to see it released? 
This book should be released by September of this year.
Thanks again, for taking the time to visit with us.  You can connect with BK Irish at: 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/robinhoodmiller

Facebook: Author’s Page- https://www.facebook.com/B.K.Irishbooks

Book’s Page- https://www.facebook.com/bookofheroeshood

Amazon Author Page: still in process

Send Gifts with Free Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment