Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Jennifer Loiske and her character: Shannon McLean



Jennifer Loiske


Meet Jennifer Loiske and her character: Shannon McLean

BLACK DIAMOND (McLean Twins Book 1)  Demon's Touch (McLean Twins Book 2)


Tell us the title of your WIP: 

Demon Forest, Book 3 of McLean Twins series.

Who are you?  What is your name?

My name is Shannon McLean, I’m thirteen, and I’m a witch.

Are you a fictional or historical character?

I’m purely a product of Jennifer Loiske’s imagination.

What should we know about you?

Well, a while ago I thought I was alone in the world, a plain Jane with no place to go. Now I knew better. Suddenly I was surrounded by relatives: a crazy talented twin brother, Ian, who literally held the keys to magic in his hands; a demonic father, Connor, who had paid a high price for a one-way ticket to hell; and a wannabe big brother, Simon, who was not only half demon but also a hit man of some sort; and me … so not a plain Jane but a witch with ancient spells tingling on my fingertips.

Tell us about your story:

When and where is your tale set?

My story starts from London, moves to England’s countryside, throws me back to London only to take me back to the countryside where the grand finale takes place. My story is an urban paranormal story for teens, so it’s happening right now, right here as we speak… 

What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?

I just want to get my father back, but I’m not sure if he’s in too deep. After all, I know perfectly well that demons cannot be saved.

What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?

I guess you could say that my worse enemy is my father, but then again he’s also his worse enemy. A part of him wants to be saved but another, way darker part kicks back with all he's got. I’m pretty sure me and my twin brother Ian could handle our dad, but unfortunately for us he’s not alone. He has a lot of demonic help and if that’s not enough, some black witches are helping him too.

How do I get a copy of your book?

What is the title or working title for this piece?

Demon Forest, but it’s only a working title. I’m sure it will change many times before going public J 

Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?

It’s not available yet, but it will be released in autumn 2015. Meanwhile you can start the story from the beginning as Black Diamond (book 1) and Demon’s Touch (book 2), both available on ebooks and paperbacks.



  



You can connect with Jennifer Loiske at:




Joseph Nogucci Valentine's Day Bracelet Crystal Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment