Sunday, March 29, 2015

Meet Randy Weir and his character from TRACKING A SHAWDOW


R Weir


Meet Randy Weir and his character from TRACKING A SHAWDOW

Tracking A Shadow: A Jarvis Mann Detective Novel


Tell us the title of your latest release.  

Tracking A Shadow

Who are you? What is your name?

Jarvis Mann

Are you a fictional or historical character?

Fictional

What should we know about you?

I’m a Private Investigator scraping to get by, taking less than ideal cases, dealing with seedy characters to pay the bills. I’m also not very good in relationships with woman, with a wandering eye which is often getting me in trouble. Since I’m talking to you the reader I often times use humor to get through awkward and tough situations.

Tell us about your story: When and where is your tale set?

Modern times in beautiful Mile High Denver Colorado

What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?

Trying to help people out of difficult jams, while trying to make a living in a tough line of work I do enjoy and hate at the same time.

Hoping to be a better person, though often I fail at this, especially in my personal life.

What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
A sexy female client hires me to find out who is stalking her. What stands in my way are two woman, three men who may be stalking my client, and a powerful crime figure who puts his nose smack dab in the middle of my case. Though in reality the biggest obstacle is myself and my failings; the tendency to let other parts of my body do my thinking for me.

How do I get a copy of your book? Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?

It is available now on Amazon. 

Templar Knight swords, tunics, jewelry, banners and gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment